Offset Plate ∣ Thermal CTP ∣ Double Layer
MAXMA ULTRA S-EP Thermal CTP Plate is for offset lithography printing.
With our new-developing technology, the double-layered coating emulsion provides higher runs and sensitivity.It has combined with high sensitivity, anti-scratch and high resistance against alkaline chemicals.As well as the anti-corrosion, Maxma ULTRA S-EP has provided users with impressive impressions and image stability.
Due to high alkaline resistance and high sensitivity, MAXMA ULTRA S-EP is compatible with DP-2 from MAXMA or other common brands in market.
With strong alkaline developer, its high alkaline resistance could still keep its clear image.
With thinner alkaline developer, its high sensitivity could let the emulsion be washed off easily.
ULTRA S-EP Thermal CTP Plate Features
- Wide processing latitude and stable performance.
- UV-Ink Capable
- Greater resistance to chemicals and scratches
- Stable formulation design
-----Besides AGFA, FUJI, KODAK, MAXMA is famous for triming the plates to make it better and stabilize the operating process.
- Precise Cutting
- Excellent hydrophilicity to optimize ink-water balance
- High sensitivity
- Excellent dot reproduction
- Longer impressions
Common Size 1030X770 1030X785 1030X790 1030X795 1030X800 915X715 925X740 745X605 670X560 650X550 510X400 450X370
For more information, you can learn more from our articles.
Introduction Plate Type
- Double Layer/coating printing plate
- Non-ablative thermal positive CTP plate
- No pre-heat required
Thickness / Gauge 0.15/0.20/0.25/0.30/0.40mm Colour Blue colour Shelf Life 18 months under standard storage conditions Substrate electro-chemically grained and anodized lithographic aluminum Compatible Platesetter All the common thermal platesetter brands in the market Operation Term Imaging Safelight Daylight handling；No safelight required Spectral Sensitivity 800-850 nm infrared laser (peak at 830nm) Exposure Energy 110 mJ/ cm² Resolution 1-99% @ 250lpi FM Capability 10 micron stochastic Processing Developer MAXMA DP-2, KODAK Goldstar Premium, IPAGSA T9 Replenishing Rate 90ml/ m² Processing Temperature 22-23 ℃ Processing Dwell Time 25-30 seconds On-press Run Length
- 50,000-100,000 impressions (UV-ink unbaked)
- 100,000-200,000 impressions (Normal-ink unbaked)
- Above 1,000,000 impressions (baked)
- Actual run length may vary according to press, ink and paper conditions
Plate Baking 220 ℃ for 5 minutes Storage Conditions
- Keep flat and away from immoderate cold, heat and humidity
- Controlled enviroment temperature 15 to 25℃, relative humidity 60%