Offset Plate ∣ Thermal CTP ∣ Single Layer
MAXMA ARTYONG Thermal CTP Plate, carrying up from years of experiences and matured technologies.
It's not the world's leader of advanced CTP technologies, but it is the best of excellent balance in competence, compatibility and cost.
It's not for extreme applications, but it is the best for majority.
ARTYONG Thermal CTP Plate Features
- High reliability and versatility
- Excellency of performance
- Excellent ink/water balance
- Outstanding platesetter and developer compatibility
- Long run length
- First-class aluminum material
- Convenient daylight handling
Common Size 1030X770 1030X785 1030X790 1030X795 1030X800 915X715 925X740 745X605 670X560 650X550 510X400 450X370
For more information, you can learn more from our articles.
Introduction Plate Type
- Single Layer/coating printing plate
- Non-ablative thermal positive CTP plate
- No pre-heat required
Thickness / Gauge 0.15/0.20/0.25/0.30/0.40mm Colour Blue colour Shelf Life 18 months under standard storage conditions Substrate electro-chemically grained and anodized lithographic aluminum Compatible Platesetter
- All the common thermal platesetter brands in the market
- Recommended: Screen, Kodak, Heidelberg Suprasetter and Luscher Xpose
Operation Term Imaging Safelight Daylight handling；No safelight required Spectral Sensitivity 800-850 nm infrared laser (peak at 830nm) Required Imaging Energy 110-120 mJ/ cm² (Depend on imagesetter type, configuration and resolution) Resolution 1-99% @ 200lpi (Depend on capability of imaging device) FM Capability 20 micron stochastic Processing Developer MAXMA DP-2 or other common brands in market Replenishing Rate 90ml/ m² Processing Temperature 23-25 ℃ Processing Dwell Time 25-35 seconds On-press Run Length
- 50,000-100,000 runs (unbaked)
- Above 1,000,000 runs (baked)
- Actual run length may vary according to press, ink and paper conditions
Plate Baking 220 ℃ for 5 minutes Storage Conditions
- Keep flat and away from immoderate cold, heat and humidity
- Controlled enviroment temperature 15 to 25℃ , relative humidity 60%